Articles on this Page
- 04/17/12--05:14: _Comment on Happy Bi...
- 04/29/12--17:22: _Comment on Ravioli ...
- 04/30/12--16:32: _Comment on This Wee...
- 05/02/12--13:23: _Comment on This Wee...
- 05/02/12--14:56: _Comment on This Wee...
- 05/15/12--06:04: _Comment on Dill … S...
- 05/29/12--19:25: _Comment on This Wee...
- 05/29/12--22:44: _Comment on This Wee...
- 07/24/12--07:31: _Comment on This Wee...
- 07/25/12--10:08: _Comment on This Wee...
- 08/15/12--12:18: _Comment on This Wee...
- 12/02/12--22:00: _Comment on Twas The...
- 12/10/12--14:12: _Comment on On the T...
- 12/10/12--14:12: _Comment on On the N...
- 12/19/12--08:55: _Comment on Waffle D...
- 12/19/12--08:57: _Comment on Waffle D...
- 01/21/13--09:03: _Comment on On the S...
- 03/11/13--17:28: _Comment on Memories...
- 03/11/13--18:29: _Comment on About by...
- 03/11/13--21:03: _Comment on About by...
- 04/17/12--05:14: Comment on Happy Birthday, Princess by Chad Whiteley
- 04/30/12--16:32: Comment on This Week In Our Kitchen: Week of April 29th by Rona
- 05/02/12--13:23: Comment on This Week In Our Kitchen: Week of April 15th by mamaT
- 07/24/12--07:31: Comment on This Week In Our Kitchen: Week of May 13th by Bev B
- 08/15/12--12:18: Comment on This Week In Our Kitchen: Week of May 13th by Bev B
- 12/19/12--08:55: Comment on Waffle Dogs – Huh? by Fred
- 12/19/12--08:57: Comment on Waffle Dogs – Huh? by Fred
- 03/11/13--18:29: Comment on About by Misty Greer
- 03/11/13--21:03: Comment on About by kitchenandkids
I too am so blessed to have this little girl in my life. There is something to be said about a father and his daughter. She tries to wrap me around her finger....and I soooo let her! Running my own business can bring a lot of stress, pain, and heartache and even depression.....I have found myself coming home so many days tired, upset, and very depressed, but as soon as I walk in the door and I see my little girl she brings a smile to my face and can cause the whole bad part of my day to just wash away. She has done wonders in knocking off a lot of my rough edges....I LOVE YOU ADDY!
[...] week, but the second half was leftovers and eating out. We really enjoyed the grilled chicken with Parma Rosa sauce and angel hair pasta. I LOVE the Parma Rosa sauce, it is highly [...]
I see we have the Pioneer Woman's Chicken Fried Steak recipe in common. Yummy!
Looks like a delicious week!
Happy MPM and have a wonderful week.
my little miss will be 6 weeks on friday and last night i finally ventured into the to try and create a meal... i guess i must be right on schedule with you. thank the lord for prepared frozen meals and friends bringing over meals!!! we would've starved for sure... and then after last night's attempt... i'm NOT EXCITED to do it again. but i must. so i will.
i'm glad you're back to the blog world!
Thank you so much. It wasn't until the week my sweet one turned 6 weeks that cooking crossed my mind and it was only one meal. The next week it was 2 or 3 meals. Don't worry it will come back, it just takes some finagling.
[...] Texas Two Step Pork Chops (to be blogged), Dill Potato Salad and Grilled Corn with Chipotle [...]
The whole weeks' menu looks to be a really fabulous one.
Thank you. I love to try new recipes and enjoy my tried and true recipes as well.
A couple times you have mentioned Texas Two Step Pork Chops and that you intend to blog about them, but, so far, nothing. I'd at least l ike the recipe for them if you could ever include that in your blog.
I'm sorry about that. I know I've made empty promises. I've so out of touch with the blogging world. But ... I'm also a contributor of an on-line woman's magazine where I actually have this article published. Here is the link for it. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Thanks so much for the recipe. I'll be making them soon.
[...] that we like to visit each year. You can take a virtual tour of one that we go to every year on my blog, or if you are local you can go there in person. It is the Night Before Christmas, Texas Style and [...]
[...] Baklava [...]
[...] Peanut Butter Truffles [...]
I just tried it and love it! I like the sweetness of the batter.
[...] Ranch Oyster Crackers [...]
[...] Tuesday: Memaw’s Lasagna, Texas Toast and Salad [...]
Great way for me to get some awesome new recipes. And you make it so easy for me to follow along with the pictures and everything. I know I will learn a lot by following your blog!!
Thanks, Misty. Glad you will be following. I hope to be more consistent with blogging than I have been since the baby was born.