Articles on this Page
- 01/09/12--10:48: _Comment on This Wee...
- 01/10/12--16:36: _Comment on This Wee...
- 01/12/12--15:36: _Comment on Dill … S...
- 01/17/12--04:35: _Comment on This Wee...
- 01/17/12--13:52: _Comment on This Wee...
- 01/17/12--16:46: _Comment on This Wee...
- 02/12/12--13:06: _Comment on Dill … S...
- 02/12/12--17:05: _Comment on This Wee...
- 02/12/12--19:46: _Comment on This Wee...
- 02/13/12--07:43: _Comment on Kitchen ...
- 02/18/12--11:45: _Comment on This Wee...
- 02/18/12--18:57: _Comment on This Wee...
- 02/26/12--19:43: _Comment on On the E...
- 02/26/12--19:45: _Comment on On the E...
- 03/01/12--21:43: _Comment on Caramel ...
- 03/02/12--07:02: _Comment on Caramel ...
- 04/03/12--10:21: _Comment on This Wee...
- 04/04/12--15:04: _Comment on This Wee...
- 04/15/12--22:35: _Comment on Ravioli ...
- 04/16/12--15:13: _Comment on Happy Bi...
- 01/10/12--16:36: Comment on This Week In Our Kitchen: Week of January 8th by Leigh
- 01/17/12--04:35: Comment on This Week In Our Kitchen: Week of January 15th by Jessica
- 01/17/12--13:52: Comment on This Week In Our Kitchen: Week of January 15th by mamaT
- 03/01/12--21:43: Comment on Caramel Apple Salad – My Craving by Eileen Schmidt
- 03/02/12--07:02: Comment on Caramel Apple Salad – My Craving by kitchenandkids
- 04/03/12--10:21: Comment on This Week In Our Kitchen: Week of February 12th by mamaT
- 04/16/12--15:13: Comment on Happy Birthday, Princess by Donna
I haven't tried her green bean casserole, but I will. I have not found anything of hers we don't like - yet. Thank you for stopping by.
Just found your website, the recipes look great.
I love soup in the winter, I must fix it every week. My girls and I usually fix "throw it in a pot" soups. Simple, warm, delicious and QUICK. A momma's dream meal.
I look forward to trying out some of your recipes-thanks for sharing!
[...] Texas Two Step Pork Chops, Dill Potato Salad and Chipotle Corn on the Cob (I will be adding the Texas Two Step Pork Chops to my blog later this [...]
Dinner sounds wonderful at your house this week!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... it sounds like a yummy week!
Thank you. So far so good.
[...] the details. My husband did grill up a bunch of different kinds of meat, and I finally made some dill potato salad to go with it, [...]
This all sounds good, but what really sounds good to me right now is a Honey Nut Cheerios, peanut-butter, banana & honey sandwich on split-top honey wheat! Mmmm...
Come on over anytime for some of that gourmet food, but you better get here in the next 3 weeks or it will be trail mix and protein bars.
[...] Kitchen and Kids Meatloaf, Garlic Scalloped Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus (I am going to bake these in muffin tins so I can [...]
Where can I find your recipe for Texas Two Steps Pork Chops?
I haven't got it posted yet, but I will get it done this week for you.
Love the recipe! One of my daughters has a caramel/toffee addiction! She is so gonna love this! Thanks!
It is really yummy and easy to make. Have a great day.
You don't make the pudding? just put it in dry?
That is correct. It will mix in nicely.
baby news??? i know you're busy... but lets hear the details!
i hope all is healthy & happy.
We are doing great but between chasing a toddler, home schooling a pre-teen, caring for a newborn and helping my husband run his business my blog has suffered tremendously. I will work on getting a post up soon. I need to be on top of my game again.
[...] Grilled Italian Chicken with Parma Rosa Sauce, ravioli, Ceaser salad and garlic [...]
What a beautiful little girl!! I always wanted a girl, but had three sons. My first grandchild was a girl! Needless to say, that was one of the best days of my life, and she was born on Mother's Day that year. She will be 25 next month, and is a school teacher, as is my oldest son her father.