Articles on this Page
- 03/11/11--17:50: _Comment on Carb Ove...
- 03/12/11--07:54: _Comment on Carb Ove...
- 03/12/11--08:12: _Comment on Carb Ove...
- 03/13/11--11:03: _Comment on Carb Ove...
- 03/13/11--12:18: _Comment on Carb Ove...
- 03/14/11--14:29: _Comment on Carb Ove...
- 03/14/11--15:07: _Comment on Carb Ove...
- 03/15/11--01:06: _Comment on Ground B...
- 03/15/11--07:42: _Comment on Ground B...
- 03/15/11--10:24: _Comment on Ground B...
- 08/07/11--17:54: _Comment on Banana P...
- 08/08/11--14:25: _Comment on This Wee...
- 08/12/11--11:45: _Comment on This Wee...
- 08/14/11--16:29: _Comment on Pretty a...
- 08/14/11--19:03: _Comment on Pretty a...
- 08/14/11--19:09: _Comment on Pretty a...
- 08/14/11--19:10: _Comment on Pretty a...
- 08/15/11--14:58: _Comment on This Wee...
- 08/15/11--15:37: _Comment on This Wee...
- 08/15/11--16:25: _Comment on This Wee...
- 03/11/11--17:50: Comment on Carb Overload by Kitchen and Kids
- 03/12/11--07:54: Comment on Carb Overload by Dafeenah
- 03/12/11--08:12: Comment on Carb Overload by Kitchen and Kids
- 03/13/11--11:03: Comment on Carb Overload by Ashlee
- 03/13/11--12:18: Comment on Carb Overload by Kitchen and Kids
- 03/14/11--14:29: Comment on Carb Overload by bianca
- 03/14/11--15:07: Comment on Carb Overload by Kitchen and Kids
- 08/14/11--16:29: Comment on Pretty as a Picture … Kahlua Cream Cupcakes by ada
- 08/14/11--19:03: Comment on Pretty as a Picture … Kahlua Cream Cupcakes by Michelle
I hadn't either until these, and I can't honestly say why I tried it. I think because I wanted a bit of color and my family likes the flavor, but they were a hit.
My two favorite foods, bread and cheese and you managed tomake them even better by making them together.
Stopping by from SITS
Our favorite things, too. In fact one of my favorite foods is grilled cheese sandwiches. Thank you for stopping by.
Mmm! Those look delicious! I love Red Lobster but never get to eat there because my Husband hates the smell of sea food lol The biscuits are my favorite. I will have to try this recipe sometime.
Thank you for coming by my blog on my SITS day! Jude is really gentle. He loves babies. Everyone keeps telling us we need to have another, but I am completely relishing in just having one.
Have a great weekend :)
When I had my first born I could not imagine splitting the time I had with him with another baby. We didn't have baby number 2 until he was 9 1/2 years old, which has been great, except when baby sis gets jealous because he gets to go outside and play with his friends. We've thought of having another one closer to baby number two's age, but I just don't know. I do know that I will not have a giant age gap again between 2 and 3 (if there is a 3.)
In my humble opinion, you can never have too many carbs! Seriously, ALL I've eaten today is carbs! Anyway, these cheesy crescent rolls make me really excited because they sound SO simple to make! And my hubs will LOVE those cheddar biscuits, even if they are slightly different than Red Lobster's. Thanks so much for sharing the yumminess!
If I could live on carbs alone I think I would. The cheesy crescents are as simple as you can possibly get without buying them already made. Enjoy! And, thanks for stopping by.
[...] Ground Beef Stroganoff (thanks to Amy at Kitchen and Kids!) [...]
Like Janae, I was on the hunt for a new ground beef recipe & loved yours! I included your Stroganoff in a Mr. Food blog post about kid-friendly ground beef recipes:
Let me know what you think :)
Sarah at Mr. Food
Thank you so much for including me in the post. Loved the article. I am going to have to go check out some of those other recipes. Thanks again.
It is super easy to make, and you can lighten it up. However, I think the WW points would still be kind of high. But ... it is worth the indulgence every now and then.
Your menu for the week looks great. We would really enjoy your Pork Chops. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!
The cheesy lasagna looks so tasty! Thanks for sharing the recipe :D
both cupcakes look really good! it's so wonderful to have friends like pheneas and ferb! anyway, i think i missed something...i dont see the tres leches recipe. id love to make that one for the kids! can you direct me to the right place? thanks!
Had such a great time with you that day!!! What's next. Oh and I definitely need to order more vanilla. It's the BEST!!!
Salted Caramel Cupcakes. Available Tuesday?
I haven't done the post for the Tres Leche Cupcakes. I will get that one up this week for everyone. That one was super good.
Happy MPM! Thanks for sharing the link for the Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops. I've already put them on next week's menu. DH loves pork chops. I'm giving the Caprese salad a try, too. The basil is growing strong right now! ~~Rhonda
The Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops were really good, and very easy to make. I was pleasantly surprised, but then again, I have made a few items by Giada and always like them.
Looks like a great week ahead!